Wednesday, April 02, 2008

ONE--THIS FRIDAY

We will be finishing our ONE series at Edge this coming Friday, 7-9 PM. Everyone is back from spring break, the snow is gone, and there should be nothing in the way of getting to Edge this Friday. I can't wait to see all of you there. This Friday is also parent's night, where we are inviting all of your parent's to join us for the night to see what Edge is all about. Sorry if this is embarrassing to you, but it's important that your parents see what goes on here at Edge. It will be a great night with the new Connection's Cafe open for business along with pizza, the edge band, some great games, and the last message of the ONE series. If you missed the last one, you will receive your official ONE Campaign wrist band. I can't wait to see all of you this Friday! Bring some friends, too!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tod... I'm sorry i missed edge last week, but i was contemplating flying back in from texas and then back just for edge. (my pparents didn't reallty like the idea though) So i am pretty excited to come this week!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to come. I dont know if i will bring my parents but i will bring me. I tell them about how amazing Edge is all of the time so they know what Edge is. Cant wait!

Anonymous said...

4 and a half hours till edge!

andrew v. said...

I'll be there with my mom,dad and bass

It's gonna be awesome

Anonymous said...

I am so excited....'cept im nervous with havin' my mom there w/ me and my friends all nite....um....yea. lol.....but i love my mom to death!

Anonymous said...

I waz so exited to finally hear dancing generation bt thtz not wht the new song waz. :,( But as for the new song, i really like it the lyrics are so deep and spiritual, as is every song we sing, but i just paused when i really listeneed to the lyrics. Love the new song band!

Anonymous said...

Todd, Jonathan, and Jillian-
Edge tonight was powerful with an awesome meaning. My mom loved it and want's 2 come back every week!

Unknown said...

i loved tonights edge!!!!!!!
what i didnt know was that it was parent's night, untill Mrs. Clark told me at the church.........sorry angie couldnt come, she says that once you get your point across, you have to elaborate on it and she doesnt like that, but she was attacking me for my "ONE EDGE" wristband today at school during lunch........she said that she wanted one soooooooooooo
badly and i told her that she would have to come to edge in order to get one, but she refused....and it made me so mad to see her refuse like that and she is my best friend at school....
what should i do? should i just get her one, or do i have to force her to come to edge? can any body help me? please???????

Mike said...

I think the edge meeting was cool, the band was good and so was the message about the parts of the spiritual body.

Anonymous said...

bethany,
i think you should tell your friend if she doesn't want to com thats fine but every now and then just say at edge we did this... and o it was so cool just tell her positive stuff and maybe she will come and really enjoy it!!