Sunday, April 20, 2008

Split Night After Thoughts

So, I don't know about the girls time at split night, but the guys had a really good manly chat. I wanted to say that I really appreciated all the guys that night and their maturity to handle all that we talked about (girls...it's top secret). I heard some great things about the girls part as well. If any of you have any thoughts on the night and how it impacted your life, let us know. If you can't really share it on the blog, feel free to write an email to me (todd.iannetta@hudsonchapel.org) or if you are a girl to Jillian Stouffer (jillian.stouffer@hudsonchapel.org). Or you could speak to your small group leader about it too. We are here and we care. I hope you all had a great weekend. Don't forget to comment away on the blog!!!! Thanks for picking it up lately!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't go =(