Friday, April 18, 2008

Perfection...

When it comes to the weather today, I have described it to my wife as perfect. We just got back from taking a walk together this morning and it was the perfect weather. The kind of weather where it is not too hot and it is not too cold. I love spring. While I know there is no such thing as perfect here on earth, today reminds me of how perfect heaven will be. 1 Corinthians 13:10 says, "but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears." When we are in heaven, all that is imperfect about this world disappears and all that is perfect comes. I love that thought. If today is so perfect, than just think about what heaven will be like. Did I mention that tonight is also the perfect weather to come to Edge and have a rockin' good time? See you all tonight!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could almost cry, fall asleep or scream at the top of my lungs for how happy i am about spring and how perfect heaven will be! It is a little overwhelming! Have you noticed how spring has a scent?
I will be at edge too.

Anonymous said...

So true Jenna!

Sherif said...

I'm just testing a theory:

Hi!

Todd Iannetta said...

So far, Sherif, you may have comment of the week unless some others step up to the plate.

Anonymous said...

OMG! LAST NIGHT WAS SO INTERESTING! I can't believe only 2% of women consider themselves beautiful!!

No offense to anyone that was part of the set-up last night I just thought this was kind of ironic: we spent like half of the edge talking about how valueable girls are and then, what do you know, we don't get a key card! I just thought that was kind of funny =)

Anonymous said...

the perfect weather.. that kind of reminds me of the movie miss congeniality (i'm a really bad speller). when the one girl describes the perfect "date". well truth is, there really is no "perfect date"... even if you think there is, think again. just something to think about =)

Anonymous said...

20.00 what a rip off
19.99 I'll take two!

omb to bad I couldn't go to edge

(what does omb stand for)

Anonymous said...

You're such a genius, Sherif. :O I am blown away by your superior thinking.

Missing Edge is usually something I don't ever plan on doing, but for this week I was unfornately not able to go. Hopefully everyone else had a good time!