Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Edge THIS FRIDAY!

This Friday is Good Friday. It's not called that because it is just a really extraordinary Friday. It's called that because it is remembering Jesus death on the cross to pay the penalty for the sins of the world. Also, on Friday is Edge from 7-9 PM!! Those of you who are in town, make sure you come! It will be a great time! I am looking forward to hanging out with all of you, worshipping with you, playing games with you, and continuing our series call ONE: A Campaign to Make Family a Reality.
See you Friday and bring some friends to join you!
Have a great spring break for those of you on spring break and as for the rest of you, I bet you are looking forward to next week!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im soooo excited

Anonymous said...

I will SO be there!!

Sherif said...

I can't wait to see all you guys, I've Missed you!!!

Anonymous said...

Cant wait!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cant wait. I have missed not being at edge for a while.

Anonymous said...

me too Katie, my dad was convinced that we would not have edge b/c of good Friday so yay that we do have edge!

Anonymous said...

Edge last night was really cool. I really understood what it means to be a family and what steps to take in order to be a family such as patience and allowing others faults. As long as we all know Christ then "We are family"

Anonymous said...

Edge was great last night!!