Monday, March 10, 2008

COW

This week's COW goes to a first time COW winner for a very interesting and insightful comment about her day snowed in the house. Not necessarily what I would do on my day off, but then again, I am not Katrina! Also, props to Katrina for getting out there and shoveling the snow! Way to go, Katrina for winning the comment of the week. Here it is...


Katrina S. said...
First comment! My sister-in-law decided we were going to have a Jane Austen marathon today, so most of my day was spent watching romance flicks lol! But about an hour and a half of it was spent outside in the blowing snow shoveling off the two feet of snow on the driveway, by myself. I actually enjoyed it, and was able to do it MUCH faster than normal. So, yay for a "succesful" day!


Make sure you are at the next Friday Edge to pick up your prize!

Congrats!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job! But Todd...that cow scares me so much...

Sherif said...

It is an Evil Cow...

Anonymous said...

Good job, Katrina!

WHat kind of whitening strips does that cow use?? Whatever they are, they're workin' great!

Anonymous said...

Todd, i would hope you wouldn't watch chick flicks all day, but i guess a person can never know!

Anyways, great job Katrina!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't go on fridays cause my house is too busy to get me out to Hudson lol!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Todd!

Anonymous said...

OK, Todd, I think the cow is cute, but his smile scares me! My sister Suzanna goes to Edge. DO you remember her Todd??? (She got her braces off)