Friday, March 07, 2008

EDGE IS CANCELLED TONIGHT!

Guys, I didn't want to do it, but the weather is pretty bad and it's not supposed to stop for a while. So, here is what you need to do tonight instead of come to Edge. Go outside dressed in all your winter apparel and have a blast, throw snow balls, build forts, build a snowman, and enjoy the snow! Also, if you want a little hint about what we were going to talk about in Edge tonight, read Ephesians 4:2-6. You will see that our One campaign is all over these verses...check it out. Also, if you want to get some good tips on how to have fun in the snow over the next couple days, watch the SNOW DAY VIDEO!

Have a great night! The next Edge will be on GOOD FRIDAY, MARCH 21st where we will wrap up our ONE series and you will get your official ONE campaign wrist bands. Don't miss it if you are in town!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

VEGGIETALES!!

Anonymous said...

This site and edge is totally way beyond any kinds of cool combined =)

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theres no EDGE??Why'd you
do it Todd????Who cares
if there a few inches
of snow on the roads??
I can't go outside! I have
to do some FUN homework!!!
Isn't that GREAT???? Edge
was my escape!!!! Noooooo!!!

*sigh* oh well, maybe in 2 more weeks. ;) lol ok well see ya l8ter

Anonymous said...

Veggietales, veggietales, veggietales, ve-ggie-tales, broccoli, celery gotta be veggietales, culliflour, sweet and sour half an hour veggietales. there's never ever ever ever a show like veggietales!

Anonymous said...

I probably wasn't going to be able to come anyway because of this darn snowstorm, so I guess I'm a little relieved that I wasn't going to miss anything. lol

Anonymous said...

No Edge! :0 :( I was looking forward to this all week!
monday - :/
tuesday - :)
wednesday - :)
thursday - :)
Friday - :0 :)
Friday l8r - :0 :(

Anonymous said...

there goes my weekend huuuuuuugh
man You are annoying kelly

Trey H. said...

Todd,
I know you had the right intentions in cancelling Edge, Hudson Schools had an early dismissal, a first, because the weather was bad. But, it breaks mine and many others hearts that Edge is cancelled. Ah well, I guess I'll have to wait until Wednesday to listen to you preach, I'll make sure Trey Thom comes.

Sherif said...

I'm still wiping the tears from my eyes.

You know guys, I feel that Todd just doesn't love us as much as we love him (and Edge ofcourse). I have been looking forward to edge this week since...well, since last edge. And now I have to wait ANOTHER 2 WEEKS???? That's just heartbreaking. Thank God for my Small Group boys and our outing on Sunday.

Anonymous said...

It's okay, Sherif. It's okay.

Anonymous said...

can we have next wee instead ??????? please

Anonymous said...

darn, you know who I am

Anonymous said...

Okay, I do not go to Edge. My sis' does. I wish I could go. Todd, I hear your AWESOME! (I bet you are) LOL!