Thursday, February 28, 2008

SOW!

Hey Everyone! the SOW is back in full force! Enjoy getting to know your fellow students, and by all means...congratulate them when you see them!!

And without further ado, the first student of the week (in a while) is....

Kendall
7th Grade
CVCA

Let's get to know her a little better:

What’s your favorite restaurant? Why? What do you order there?

Applebee’s because they have awesome chicken fingers.


What is your favorite subject in school? Why?

Lunch because I get to socialize

What is your favorite sports team? Why? What about your favorite sport to play?

Ohio State Buckeyes because they rock! My favorite sport to play is volleyball.

What is your favorite TV show? Why?

American Idol because it’s a singing show and I like to sing.

What is your favorite movie ever? Why?

Anne of Green Gables 3

What band or CD do you listen to the most? Why?

Edge Band is my favorite and I listen Jonas Brothers the most.

What website do you visit the most? Why?

Mileycyrus.com because I like her.

What is your favorite part of Edge? Why?

Edge Band!.

If you weren’t at Edge, you would be . . .

Watching TV

Do you have any other hobbies and interests?

Singing, acting and volleyball.

24 comments:

Sherif said...

Woot! Go Kendal! You Rock! Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Way to go!

Todd Iannetta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Todd Iannetta said...

Kendall,
Yes, I agree that the edge band rocks my socks off and my face off

Anonymous said...

Good job, Kendall!!

Todd, for someone who got their face rocked off, your head is in fairly good condition =]

Anonymous said...

That made me laugh, Johnsey!

Anonymous said...

Good job Kendal! Congrats to Sherif for first comment!

Wml said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Nathan, you wouldn't happen to be home schooled would you?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, actually I am, Katrina.

Sherif said...

Nathan is home-schooled because he is literally, too cool for school. All those regular boring Middle-Schools couldn't handle him. It's true, I've done research.

Anonymous said...

midterms! 1 A, 1 B+ (darn it), and 3 A+S!!!!!

Anonymous said...

beast kendall


luv ya :)

Anonymous said...

beast kendall


i luv u

Anonymous said...

Wo0t! Go Kendall! Volleyball rocks! Miley Cyrus is awesome, and the EDGE band is sweet! loveyagirl!

Johnsey you are one special hombre

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the great comments guys!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Nice Todd! Yeah, I agree with Johnsey! My birthday is tomorrow! LOL! I <3 God!

Anonymous said...

No No No!! I'm home schooled too! I know Nathan, so when I saw the time on his post I wondered if it was him, or another Nathan.

Anonymous said...

You should put your last name in or something so that we can tell the difference. There's too many Nathan's!

sealsk8r2707 said...

i no u. u sit next 2 me in latin!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about any confusion, Katrina!

Anonymous said...

No problem!

Anonymous said...

Do you mind me asking where exactly did we meet? lol I can't remember names very well.

Jen. F. said...

Hey, I think I know you... you are one of the fabulous young ladies in my small group... way to go on being Student of the Week! Go Bucks!