Friday, February 08, 2008

How did you respond?

How did you respond to the greatest story of all time? Tonight was a great night because of Jesus Christ. I would love to hear from all of you about how you responded to the story of Jesus Christ. I loved watching all of you talking, praying, writing, and drawing in response to Christ. Tonight, many of you responded to the gospel and I am thrilled, more importantly, God is thrilled. He loved what He saw tonight!

By the way, there are still spots left on the Ski Splash Weekend if you want to go or have a friend that wants to go. CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP! Hurry we leave in a week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, first comment
Also, last night was amazing.
HEy todd did anyone except christ tonight. Only one and it was worth it
P.S.write T.G.E. on all your papers
(T.G.E.)
(The great exchange)

I rsponded with a thank you It was awsome

Anonymous said...

I loved last night I cried a little but last night was one of the best normal edges yet

Todd Iannetta said...

ben, there were a couple girls that I know accepted Christ and I not sure of anyone else yet. I like the TGE thing...that's pretty cool.

tyler, glad you enjoyed last night. it sounds like God is moving in you, my friend!

have a great day guys!

Anonymous said...

I really loved friday! i loved the stations and the worshipping. i am thrilled that people have accepted Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that was a great edge. I also liked the games!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i had an awesome time at edge friday. Jesus did so much for us and yet Christians still walk around doing stuff they kno is wrong. i luved friday. i luv the songs tht the band played. i rededicated my life to Christ friday. todd, u picked a good story to tlk about from the Bible. i sin sOoOoOo much and Jesus will always accept me back even when i stray away from him.

i luv Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!