Saturday, February 23, 2008

One Week

This may not give you the same thrill that it gives me, but I just wanted to point out that there is only one week left in February! I will welcome March with open arms in the hopes that with it will come warm(er) weather.

I wonder what you thought of Edge last night....give me some feedback! I'm pretty excited about our campaign to make family a reality! When we understand what it means to be a child of God, it changes the way we interact with the world around us. Knowing how much God loves you makes you able to love the rest of the family of God. And that, my friend, is revolutionary. Why? Because the Bible says that the world will know we are Christians by our love for each other. The hope is that people will see how the family of God loves each other and then want to be a part of it!


Let's live intentionally - with purpose. Think about how you can love the family of God and then make it a reality.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

first comment finaly

Anonymous said...

anyway I loved last nightI love our family....
I thought that it is amazing how all of us our one big family.
It would be amazing if we could act that way..
I think that we need to act like a family Not taling about people behind there bacs or insulting people so much
I mean we need to see when a joke becomes serious and when we need to stop
That is all I wanted to say so leave a comment!

Anonymous said...

By the way my k doesnt work real well so if I am missing a k here and there just fill it in....

Anonymous said...

I have an idea... how about tow

Trivia of the week Just look up trivia and put it up there

Anonymous said...

This Edge was a favorite of mine. After being gone for so long, it was awesome to see all of my family members in Christ again. Todd's message was really great, and Sherif's game was fun too.

Spread the love! Let's show the world!

Anonymous said...

wow if Sherif didnt win comment of the week you should have won nathan. Yours was good too Ben.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited about One. It really is cool how we are one big family.

Anonymous said...

NO SCHOOL!!!!

Anonymous said...

yaya

Anonymous said...

yesssss...i was so glad we didnt have school today! wo0t!

Peter Mougey said...

I thought edge was fun