Thursday, November 29, 2007

SOW!

Hey Everybody, it's time to meet this week's Student of the Week!
and the SOW is....

Hayley

7th grade

Hudson Middle School




What’s your favorite restaurant? Why? What do you order there?
Panera because they have soup in bread bowl, my favorite soup is the baked potato soup.

What is your favorite subject in school? Why?
Language Arts and World History. I love ancient history and I love to read and write.

What is your favorite sports team? Why? What about your favorite sport to play?
I don’t have one. Volleyball and softball

What is your favorite TV show? Why?
Discovery Channel things about animals.

What is your favorite movie ever? Why?
VanHelsing because I like it.

What band or CD do you listen to the most? Why?
Hawk Nelson because I love Christian pop/rock. Mark Schultz because all his songs tell a story.

What website do you visit the most? Why?
Webkinz.com

What is your favorite part of Edge? Why?
Worship because it’s my favorite way to praise God.

If you weren’t at Edge, you would be . . .
Webkinz or Reading

Do you have any other hobbies and interests?
Reading, pet sitting, teaching my dog, babysitting, volleyball, softball and singing.

There she is, your Student of the Week! as always be sure to say HI to Haley when you see her around!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

panera is my fav resturant 2!

Anonymous said...

Good job! I like panera too