Monday, November 05, 2007

COW


It's time for the COMMENT OF THE WEEK! This week, the COW goes to a new commenter whose name is Katie Peters! Congrats Katie, and thanks for commenting! Katie gave some great feedback from Edge on Friday and from Pastor Joe's message, and here it is...

katie peters said...
I thought that it showed you to look at people differently and not just the way they dress and look. I got the message that Paster Joe gave, it was really good. Also the music was good and the game Sherif says. I thought that Edge was really fun.

Sun Nov 04, 06:17:00 PM


Katie, be sure to be at Edge on November 16th to claim your COW prize!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

well that really helps explain alot! Tanks and good job.

Unknown said...

Thanks Pastor Coffey
It showed me not to look in the mirror ever 5 minutes and to just be myself and don't care what others think of me! I loved your message!!

Anonymous said...

lol good job katie!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice job!

Unknown said...

great job!!

Anonymous said...

Great job :-D

Anonymous said...

good job katie

Anonymous said...

haha i told my mom when she asked what we did at edge and i said that joe coffey took his pants off... well he did! lol