Thursday, September 27, 2007

SOW!

Hey Everyone!

It's Thursday and that means it's time to "crown" a new S.O.W.! (student of the week that is...)

Drumroll please!

Hayley Green
7th grade
Hudson Middle School

What’s your favorite restaurant? Why? What do you order there?

Chick-fil-A because it’s the only place in Ohio where I get sweet tea. Duh . . Chicken

What is your favorite subject in school? Why?

Math because I have a cool teacher and I actually have to use my brain.

What is your favorite sports team? Why? What about your favorite sport to play?

Virginia Tech Hokies because that’s where I’m from. My favorite sport to play is softball

What is your favorite TV show? Why?

The Sweet Life because it’s always different.

What is your favorite movie ever? Why?

Hairspray because it’s a musical

What band or CD do you listen to the most? Why?

Chris Tomlin because I like it and I can play it on the piano and guitar.

What website do you visit the most? Why?

Youtube.com because I can look up everything

What is your favorite part of Edge? Why?

Worship because I like to sing

If you weren’t at Edge, you would be . . .

“chillin’” with my friends

Do you have any other hobbies and interests?

Music and sports.

There she is, your student of the week. be sure to say, "Hey" to Hayley whenever you see here around!

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah!! an HMS person! congratz, hayley!

Anonymous said...

lol thanks

Anonymous said...

great job :-D

Anonymous said...

wow. math is my least favorite subject and i don't like V Tech. but i do like youtube and edge.

~arf arf arf~

Anonymous said...

lol adam :]

Anonymous said...

WAY 2 GO HAYLEY...U ROCK...YAY

Anonymous said...

Hey Hayley!! GREAT JOB!!! at CVCA I am actually in smath....no NOT stupid math but the smart math...i really don't think i should be in that class! Congratz again!!!!! You rock!

Anonymous said...

wow, hayley way to win cow AND sow! jeez, why didn't you win agow too?! haha, jk. congrats!

Anonymous said...

lol thanks christian... maybe i will!! lol just kidding... hey this is like all the ledge people commenting!! lol funny.

Anonymous said...

I'm not in ledge!!!

Anonymous said...

who's "w"?

Anonymous said...

i don't know christian i was just wondering the same thing!!

Anonymous said...

yay!!! good4u!!!!! hope u win once more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol i like exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

lol ok so "w" is wes gray (johnsey told me that) and who in the world is killer mullet!! as johnsey says.. NOBODY HAS A MULLET ANYMORE!!

Anonymous said...

i have a mullet. am i nobody?
phsh. i can see how it is.

Anonymous said...

Christain, you totally don't have a mullet! Mullets are a hairstyle that is formed by cutting the hair short on the the top and sides and allowing it to grow longer in back. Courtesy of dictionary.com. You don't have a mullet!

Anonymous said...

Aww, I'm sorry Christian!! I'll make sure to keep that in mind next time I comment on mullets and how nobody but Christian C. has a mullet anymore!! Haha you crack me up Christian!!

Anonymous said...

hayley u totally rock
way 2 go

Anonymous said...

wow this is definetly the most comment on one post we've had in a while!! yay for us!!

Anonymous said...

AHH I SPELLED MY OWN NAME WRONG!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL Hayley.....

Anonymous said...

My pre-school teacher spelled my name wrong and now my brother calls me Johnson

Anonymous said...

haha johnsey you told me about that!! good times..

Anonymous said...

you two girls are like peas in a pod, youre so funney! LOL......but do you let other peas in too?

Anonymous said...

there are many peas in our pod.. if that makes sense!!

Anonymous said...

im getting confused w/ the peas in a pod thing

who anonymously wants 2 b i ur pod of peas

Anonymous said...

haha good question

Anonymous said...

Ya, anonymous there are many hearts in our artichoke, too

Anonymous said...

*pits*

Anonymous said...

I'm typin this now to see if anyone from cvca is on. no one else is home right now

Anonymous said...

hey me! I'm on....who ever you are....