Thursday, September 06, 2007

SOW


Ok, so we don't have a Student of the Week this week, but Thursday will normally be the SOW day or Student of the Week day so I wanted you to get used to it. You have to be at Edge on Friday nights in order to get the SOW award. Someone will come and interview you at Edge and it will be posted within the next 2 weeks. Also, the great thing about the SOW is that we will also be praying for that student on the week that they win it! What a great thing!

DON'T FORGET ABOUT EDGE TOMORROW NIGHT FROM 7-9 PM! BE THERE!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

first comment

Anonymous said...

im not back talking or anything but shouldn't we be parying for them anyway? whatever Go kimpton!!!! (my school)!!!




oh, and by the way my new trademark is:

Sweetskills


booyah!!!


sweetskillls

booyah!!!!

Anonymous said...

Why do you keep changing your trademark?

Anonymous said...

wow school is taking up so much of my time i havent been on in a while

Anonymous said...

soccer+skool have taken away my enrtire day. i get really bored in skool alot cuz i never really get wat they teach.

p.s.: im making a new trademark cuz i have an attention span of a squirrel so this might change in about 4 hours.jk.

here it is: gO rOyAlS! its my team. but i no u new that.jk.again. wow this is a looooooooooooong post!

gO rOyAlS!

Anonymous said...

I know who the new SOW will be!

Yeah, Evan....I think your 1st trademark was the best..but that one's ok too.