Monday, September 17, 2007

COW


The comment of the week this week is from a guy who was encouraging to the last COW winner and because you were encouraging and said some great things in your comment, you are now the COW winner for this week. Way to go, Nathan! By the way, which Nathan are you? Please let me know so I can know who to give the prize to on Friday night! Congrats Nathan! Here it is...

nathan said...
Nice job, Johnsey! I should really start commenting in these if I ever want to win... But that's not the point. The Edge is all about why and how we love God. And Johnsey described that pretty darn well. Therefore, she deserves it entirely. Way to go!

Tue Sep 11, 04:24:00 PM


Like Nathan said, keep commenting because you could win the Comment of the Week!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job :-D

Anonymous said...

8 thumbs up.. oh wait i don't have that many.. dang it!!

Anonymous said...

way to go man!!!

Anonymous said...

oh and if any one hasn't seen ghost car on you tube check it out but make sure to pay attention and turn your speakers up loud. ( warning not for the faint hearted).

Anonymous said...

here's the link:


http://youtube.com/watch?v=Wz1W_omigw

just copy and paste!!!

make sure to pass it on!!

Anonymous said...

I'm Nathan Young, by the way, Todd.

Todd Iannetta said...

Nathan Young! Thanks for letting me know who you are. I hope you can make it to edge on Friday to claim your COW prize! Have a good one and congrats!

Anonymous said...

I'll be there. Thanks, and you too!

Anonymous said...

Watch ghost car!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha! hayley you crack me up!...Nathan, congratz! :)