Saturday, September 22, 2007

Changed!


Jesus Christ has changed my life and I hope that He has changed yours too! Last night at Edge, we talked about how our sin broke our relationship with God, but through Jesus Christ's death and ressurrection, we have a way to reconnect with God! Don't forget about the fact that you were made for a relationship with God...you were created for connection with your Creator! Now every human being has an opportunity to reconnect with God through Christ no matter what they have done. What did you think of last night? Were you impacted by the message of Christ for the first time, or maybe just reminded of it. If you know Christ, you have are reconnected with God and you have the hope of being eternally connected with God!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun last night and even my friend with a broken ankle (alina popilock) lifted her hands and spu around during "Marvelous Light" :-D

Anonymous said...

*spun*

Anonymous said...

i just got a great idea for a pastel chalk poster im going to make from last night its going to be a plug with a plug plugged in its going to look so cool i have to make a sketch of it first though

Anonymous said...

Last night was very emotional for me. I realized that I have been drifting away from God, thinking that since I excepted Him into my heart, I could do what I wanted to do and say what I wanted to say. The message last night was a powerful one, and really made me think again about why I am a Christian. And I now know that I am a Christian beacause Jesus Christ died on the cross for my sins because he loves me more than anything. Last night I re-deticated my life to God, and I am ready to take on my life... with Him right by my side.

Anonymous said...

now that todd, is a nomminee for comment of the week!!!!! (hayleys comment above)

Anonymous said...

tood,
i totally felt the connection 2