Friday, September 14, 2007

Cleveland Browns


As many of you know, I am a BIG Browns fan, but it is very difficult to be a Browns fan sometimes, especially after last Sunday's game against the Steelers. We got beat down pretty good. But there is still some hope, right. Please tell me there is hope. That was only 1 game and the Steelers are pretty good, right. At least no one expects the Browns to be any good. It's not like they are Michigan or anything. Why is it that Brown's fans are the most loyal of all fans, but have the worst team? All I know is that I will be Brown's fan for life, win or lose. I just hope we come around some time here. A Brown's fan is also a lot like Jesus Christ because He loves us and is completely loyal to us no matter what we do, no matter how bad our season of life is. He is our most loyal fan and we are undeserving kind of like the Browns. So now you know how it feels to be the Browns.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok i guess i c what u mean but (dont take this personally todd) the browns stink!!! and so do the steelers!!!!!! go broncos!!!!! lol

Anonymous said...

I am right with you Todd I love the browns, but sometimes its hard at least Charlie Fry is gone!

Anonymous said...

oh yeah!! Charlie is now a 3rd string in seattle and we get an extra 6th round draft pick!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE PATRIOTS!!!! I LOVE THEM SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH THAT I AM TYPING IN CAPS LOCK!!!! i think the jets are cool 2 cuz they have my favorite kicker. TOM BRADY IS THE BEST QB EVER!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA TO BRODY!!!!! (p.s.: brody is a colts fan! nerd. jk)

Anonymous said...

I'm not into watching sports at all but with all the exitment I almost wish I cared! :-0

Anonymous said...

VIRGINIA TECH HOKIES ROX MY SOX!!! <33 hokiefan4life!!!

Anonymous said...

ok, at the week 2 upset over the bengals, i gotta say, having being there, that is the greatest browns game i've ever been too. i mean, on the first couple drives, the hole stadium echoed "brady, brady" towards every incomplete pass or faild 3rd down conversition. then derek anderson stepped it up and i thought that any second i would be hearing "not brady" chants. :) this was a miraculous game, espesically because the tailgating was really boring. derek anderson dished out TD passes, like like we pass notes in class. it was incredidle. when on my way to the game i thought "i hope they score at least ONE touchdown" (i love the roar of the stadium when that happens). and after i saw the 6th, i said, we're not scoring that many the rest of the year!!!!!

all in all...what a game!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

gggggggggggggggooooooooooooooo ssssssssssssttttttttttteeeeeeeeeelers