Monday, July 14, 2008

The Block

Alright, everyone, get ready! If you haven't heard yet, HCC is creating a brand new building just for middle school and high school students called THE BLOCK. It's located right across the street from the Hudson Cinemas in the old Callahan's Carpet building. We want to make it in to a space that students just like yourself can feel at home in. However, in order to make this happen, we are going to need prayer and money. It's going to cost a lot to renovate this place. THIS SUNDAY, right after the last service, starting at 12:45 PM, we are holding a dedication service at this building. You are all invited to come and check this place out. Bring your parents along! We will be talking about what this place could be, praying, and dedicating the building to the Lord. Just think about the students who have yet to know Christ. This place could be the place where they make the best decision of their life to follow Christ. I am pumped about how God could use this place, and I hope you all jump on board with me! It's gonna be great!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant wait until this is ready its sounds so much fun. I wish i could be there to see what this looks like next sunday but i will be in fl. but hope everyone who is there likes it and that i can hear what it looks like from friends.

Anonymous said...

I went past the building yesterday. I cant wait till it opens up. I'll be praying for it every night...... Is there anything else that edge people can do to help?

Anonymous said...

also, did you purposely put it right next to a movie theeater,a pule, and bruggers

Anonymous said...

Sounds AMAZING!!!
What I'm sad about is since we live so far away, it's not like Nathan and I can go up there every single day(or as often as others would).
I can't wait! I wish we lived closer!!!

Anonymous said...

TOE( trivia of the week)
what was the fist game of the week???

Anonymous said...

I just found the awnser good luck finding it


also...... i was looking at some older posts... really old... i thought that EDGE should start their own out of the blue.... just an idea.......improv

Anonymous said...

i sooo can't wait till' this is done i just know it's gonna be awesome!!!!

Anonymous said...

sweet! I should be there becuase it's right across the street from my house.