Sunday, November 19, 2006

A Farewell Address

Hey! I just wanted to post a quick goodbye to you guys before I leave! I'm going to be in Southeast Asia for two weeks (until Dec. 4). I'll be in Thailand for a week and Cambodia for a week. Here's a map to help you out. --->

In both of those countries, the governments in charge to do a very bad job at protecting kids. As a result, most poor kids end up in some kind of slavery. I will get to go to homes there that prevent and rescue kids from slavery. I can't wait!

God is EVERYWHERE. Did you know that? He is in Asia with the kids who are suffering more than you and I have ever seen. And He is with the kids who have been saved. I am so glad that God sees the worst suffering in the world and that He has a plan to end it some day.

Don't cry too much when I leave. : ) But please pray for me! I'll miss you tons and I'll be praying for you, too!

p.s. Sorry I missed you this morning...I'm sick!


9 comments:

alison feke said...

Oh no, Jill! Well, get well soon...I hope! The first one! YAY! Sorry I just had to say that...Heh heh..

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill,
It's cool u r going there. my dad went to vietnam once for a mission trip he brought back all these cool things from there. i think it was awesome he got to go there and preach to people who may have never heard anything about Jesus.
Go Jill!!

Anonymous said...

I love edge! The most part i love about edge is that i don't go to church and this is like church to me. We talk about God & jesus. If Jesus is spelled wrong i can't spell. Thats why i love edge so much. Thanks for making edge.

Anonymous said...

Excuse me, but I'm not sure if I've met you.

Anonymous said...

um...becky what r u talking about???

Olive said...

GET WELL SOON!!

Have a spanki'n time serving God!!

+ iwill really miss u

Anonymous said...

becky you still havnt answered me! :(

steven j. said...

NOOOOOOOOOO

:`(

NÔÒÓÕÖöôò

(i bet no one else can do that)

Anonymous said...

Becky,

You STILL have not ansered me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EEEEEE