Monday, November 27, 2006

COW

The Comment of the Week from this past week comes from a girl who had 50 people over her house for thanksgiving, which is probably the record for number of people in one house for thanksgiving! If you had more, than let us know.

Congrats Carson Bock on the Comment of the week! I loved hearing about your large thanksgiving gathering! You can get your prize at Edge this Friday!

"Hey ppl! It's 7:10 in the morning right now and I am helping my dad cook two turkeys, casserole,stuffing, and dessert for the 50 poeple that are coming over too our house today! It's gonna be a lot of fun....todd yur right that last one was really random........ I HATE BEETS! I have never tried them but I don't plan to.........i love mashed potatos too! IS it just me or does everyone like mashed potatoes the best.......did we start a trend or something!?!?!?!oh,well..........HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

--Carson Bock

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

50! That's a lot of people-along with a lot of food!!! Wow that would be awesome. hope you have a big house! (Ha Ha) Anyway cangratz to you 4 winnign the comment of the week.

Anonymous said...

I like cows. My thanksgiving was pretty fun! We had relatives in and went shopping. I ate cow before. MOOOOOO. Anyways i'm hanging out right now with Christian Rhodes and Kara Dement. So g2g.

Cierra

Anonymous said...

i like mashed taters 2!

Anonymous said...

Anonyomous,

cows are good.

I hope you dont eat me! (Hahaha-yeah, not really funny.) My brother (Peter) tell really-and i mean REALLY- corney jokes...yeah im not going to even go there.

Anonymous said...

50 people!? thats alot the most people that have been at our house was like 15, mybe more.

Anonymous said...

Whoa!!! 50 people in one house at the same time! thats UNBELIEVABLE!!!how in the world do you fit so many people in the same house?Where do they all sleep, the attic?!thats totally crazy!if i were to cook a turkey it would come out black.

Anonymous said...

good job! loved ur comment!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, 50 people all in one house?? The most I had in mine, was like 5! heh heh...Oh and, hi Paige!

Anonymous said...

I hate mashed potatoes. Nice comment!