Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy 2008!


I hope all of you had a safe and happy new year. Each new year, I usually have mixed emotions. I am a little sad because another year is gone and I am getting older, but I also look forward to starting fresh. The new year allows us the chance to start fresh, set goals, look ahead, dream about what we could become, and create new year's resolutions. The freshness of the new year should make us look back on our life, but more importantly, it should make us look ahead. A clean slate for the new year reminds me of the gospel (you probably are thinking, "Everything reminds you of the gospel, Todd."). It reminds me of the gospel because God gave us a fresh start through Christ's death and resurrection. He gave every human being the opportunity to start fresh, sins forgotten, freedom, forgiven...it's a great thing...it's the greatest thing! Think of Christ as you start off your new year.

I look forward to getting Edge back up and running very soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

first comment......oh yeah!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey todd, i feel the same way about new years. i have 2 new years resolutions.

one is to keep the 2nd one a secret and the 2nd one is a secret.

anmyways, i also can't wait for edge to start cause you know what's hapening? (well duh you do but,) THE EDGE GAMES!!!! i hope i can have my team win 2 years in a row!!

Anonymous said...

I don't make new year's resolutions. I usually make resolutions when school starts cause that's when my year starts (just another way school has messed with my mind).

Anonymous said...

whenever i make new year's resolutions, i always fail a week into them and it doesnt really help my self esteem. but then i laugh at myself and say i wont make 1 next year. but i do. and i fail. then laugh... then cry myself 2 sleep every nite 4 the rest of the week (jk). i dont cry.

Anonymous said...

lol adam