Monday, January 14, 2008

COW

The comment of the week goes to Wes Gray. Wes started coming to Edge for the first time at last year's Edge Games so you can imagine how pumped he was to come this year. I am glad he is still excited about it after the injury he had on Friday. I love how Wes still had a burning desire to know where his team stood after the first week even though he had to leave the night early. For that, you get the COW! Wes, I hope you feel better! Here it is...


w said...
i had 2 leave early :< I had a collision and i had a nosebleed and lots of pain. it's swollen, still hurts. I heard uruguay is in 2nd, can anyone confirm that for me?
Sat Jan 12, 11:16:00 AM



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats wes!! yeah, you told me about that. and uruguay is definetly in second. but y'all better watch out, cause djibouti is gonna make a crazy comeback!!! hey, i can dream, can't i? anyways, good job wes!

Anonymous said...

thanks todd! well, usually I say good job to the COW winner, but that's me. so I'm just gonna finish typing this comment and do homework. but you know what, you know what? URUGUAY IS GONNA COME BACK BABY! and hayley, u might not be dreaming bahammas came back from 6th last year.

Anonymous said...

Wes, dude, I can't wait to see you again this Friday. Wes got a bloody nose pretty bad, but still finished the race running. He. Was. Awesome!!

The Warriors of Uruguay will Rule the Day when the Dust Settles!!!

Anonymous said...

good job but bahamas will still win!

Anonymous said...

edgebeasts4bahamas.bravehost
.com

Anonymous said...

www.cambodialovestodd.bravehost.com

Anonymous said...

Anita said....
the edge games are very good this year!URUGUAY IS COMING BACK TO BE FIRST THIS YEAR!How did you like the pie that I made you from URUGUAY Tod? I am bring a friend next Friday. bahammas are going down this year,because we have the best coaches at the edge games this year!GO URUGUAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thats some team spirit!

Anonymous said...

Anita combodia rocks!!!!!!!!

Sherif said...

Dude, Anita is the One that Rocks! It is because of Warriors like her that Uruguay will Win the Edge Games!!!

Anonymous said...

congratz

Anonymous said...

congrats!!

Anonymous said...

what's up! this is Scott from Iceland. we got 7th!! we beat Fiji!!!(no offense) Edge games was awesome! next year iceland is going 2 win it!!!!

Scott