Sunday, July 29, 2007

Post #270

Happy Sunday, folks. After I write this blog, I'm definitely going to relax. It's been a long week.
How was your week? I hope you are savoring each day of summer...August is only two days away. And you know what that means. School.

So, this morning we talked about two of the promises of God. One is that He promises to be your strength in times of trouble. The second is that He can give you peace and joy during those times, too.

The way to make good on these promises is to trust Jesus and live a life committed to Him. This is your part to play and then you can experience the beautiful things that God promises.

Today, enjoy the blessings of knowing the one true God. : )

p.s. This is a picture of my adorable foster brother. It has nothing to do with this post, but I just thought this pic was too cute to keep it to myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a really good job teaching edge today, Jillian

COOL POST :-]

Anonymous said...

you did a great job teaching im so excited because in 3 days we are going on vacation!!!!!!!!!!!! horray the beach