Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Fourth of July!


Independence Day....are you feeling patriotic? I'll be honest, I've never really gotten into this day. But today, I'm really enjoying it. I ate blueberry and strawberry pancakes this morning, I'm going on a run with my dad, and later I might watch fireworks. I think it sounds like a simple day, doesn't it? I love that. Sometimes we need so much to be entertained and happy, but I think there's merit in taking inventory of your blessings and just enjoying them. So, today, I'm enjoying good food and family. How about you? What are you thankful for? And what are you doing to celebrate?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes first

Anonymous said...

im doing nothing today we canceled because the weathermen said it was going to rain but today it only rained for like three minutes at my house other than that it was beautiful out!!!!

Anonymous said...

I went to my aunts for dinner. It was pretty good. Fireworks aren't until the 6th for hudson, I think...although i've already seen a lot! My neighbors have been shooting offfireworks the past few nights...they wern't the small dinky one either, they were big and colorful!LOL. Though the bad thing is they kept me awake. I usually go to bed around 11 and they were still shooting them off around midnight.

Anonymous said...

wait... where's the COW???

Anonymous said...

We went to Columbus for a couple of days...Without my sister(she was on a camping trip for a few days with Cyndi Campbell...)

The 5th comment rox!

Anonymous said...

fireworks go BOOM!

Anonymous said...

i 4got 2 tell u. my baseball nickname is cupcake.

p.s.: dont ask.

Anonymous said...

adam, I'm asking....???

Ok here goes a random comment:

I cannot wait until Doe River Gorge! IT'll be sooooo much fun! This is my very 1st one so I'm sooo excited! The only thing is i have no idea how i am going to carry my duffel bag!! LOL oh well, I'll manage! :-)

Anonymous said...

tiod, are u soposed to have a gimungonormus sootcase with all that list stuff in it??? and r u soposed to bing a blnkt and a slpng bag???????????????????????
sined,
whatever

Anonymous said...

whatever,
i can answer that: both, because a sleeping bag might be too hot or somthing..at leastr that's what i think

Anonymous said...

i mean bring both...you mgiht need them.