Tuesday, December 19, 2006

COW

The comment of the week this week goes to Alison Feke for her honest and yet very funny comment about allowance. Alison, thanks for being a faithful commenter on the blog and especially for this one. You are always brief on your commenting, but you get the point across very well.

Here it is, comment of the week,

alisonfeke said...
I should get allowance but my mom forgets and then I never get allowance! But I do get money on the street sometimes but its usually pennies...


Thanks Alison...claim your prize the next time we meet! Congrats!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

yahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
first comment

Anonymous said...

hahaha nice comment Alison! I for one have my own views on getting allowance, but... That finding pennies part was the best part!!! Maybe if i have a spare penny or two I'll put them on the ground for money-seekers like you to find. :D Anyways, great job!!! YAY YOU!!! :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

(\_/)
(0.0)
(> <)
O O



Bunny rox my sox!

Anonymous said...

Yea! I got the comment of the week and the 4th comment! Yay!

Anonymous said...

that shouldn't have been comment of the week...

Anonymous said...

Anonymous-In your opinion that is...but Todd's mind, that is, IS a good comment of the week...At least I think that's how is...Heh heh

Anonymous said...

Alison is my best friend and, adam seal that bunny is soooo cute :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P hee hee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I should get allowance but my mom forgets and then I never get allowance! But I do get money on the street sometimes but its usually pennies...

Anonymous said...

That wasn't funny

I agree, it shouldn't have been comment of the week