Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Control Yourself

Tonight, I talked with Ledge folks about being Courageous and Controlled. We talked about the things or people in our lives that sometimes let us lose control by getting mad or reacting with anger kid of like this guy. Are you good at controlling yourself when someone is getting on your nerves? Are you good at controlling yourself when it is hardest to control yourself? A good leader is someone who is courageous and takes risks and is passionate, but at the same time is controlled. Share the hardest time for you to keep control of yourself. Also think about how you can have better control over your actions.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

FIRST COMMENT HAHAHAHHAHA

Anonymous said...

Hey its john weakley when he is being nice

lol jk

Anonymous said...

yo steven ur brother is one of my friends!! thats a good story. sometimes my friends at school start 2 fight because there getting on each oters nerves. GREAT STORY!!!!!!!

Wml said...

When my younger brother makes noises and doesn't stop when we ask him to.

Anonymous said...

ya in football games there are some of my friends that get really mad in the huddle, and i try to get them to cool down. sometimes it works , and somtimes it doesn't.

Anonymous said...

somtimes...people can't control their anger...they should learn to manage it better, it could be dangerous!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tonight for me was a great example of courageous but controled. My team lost our wresteling match and everyone was throwing their headgear and cusing. But, for one of the first times in my life I controled myself though I was just as angry with everyone else. And for the courageous part I actually calmed my team down.

Anonymous said...

Okay first off, you said 'kid' instead of 'kind' and second your really right Todd, we should definatly try harder to conrtol ourselves, but controlling yourself is sometimes very hard because you get really worked up and full of anger.But yeah you said 'kid' instead of 'kind' so yeah ........m+o+o=moo

Anonymous said...

hi 2 every1