Monday, December 15, 2008

Leader of the Month


As many of you know, we have some incredible adult leaders in our edge ministry. Each month, we are going to continue to highlight one leader on the blog for their awesome work in this ministry. Leaders are here to invest the lives of edge students. It's a great thing!

This month's LEADER OF THE MONTH is Jesse Prentiss! Jesse just started as a leader this year leading a group of 6th grade girls, but she will be moving away next month because her husband is being transferred with is job. It is going to be sad to lose Jesse, but she has been a very devoted leader for the last several months. I know that the girls in her group will miss her greatly! She is the prime example of a great edge leader. She loves Jesus and loves middle school students.

Would you join me in congratulating Jesse?!

THE REST OF OUR GREAT EDGE LEADERS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

even though i've just begun with this ministry my love for you all is already so deep. i pray that God will continue to draw you closer to him, and I am bummed i am no longer a part of that. thanks for your support as i move on but be sure you will never be removed from my heart! "For I can do anything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need. But even so, You have done well to share with me in my present difficulty!" Phil. 4:13-14.

Anonymous said...

go you yaahhhh

Anonymous said...

why do u have to Jesse i will miss u so much u bring a smile 2 my face every time i see u because u r always having fun with a smile on your face so i hope 2 see u again soon


lalas ttyl