Thursday, December 11, 2008

Edge Recap


Last night was good times including some egg nog (a holiday treat), a loaf of bread, oats, and some deodorant. You had to be there.

We talked about how many people go through Christmas without noticing Jesus. If Christmas is truly about Jesus, we can't miss it, and we must celebrate by making our lives about others.

Don't forget about our campaign to raise money to build a house for a family in India! It's gonna be great. Be sure to let you parents know so that they can bring the money in next week.

Next week is our Christmas Party and it's gonna be a blast...game, food, cookies, fun, and more fun! We will also announce the grand total of money brought in to build the house. I can't wait. The picture above is the picture of a typical house in India. Just a small sacrifice of forfeiting one gift this year will help give a family the gift of a home. I hope you can join us in this.

MORE INFO ON THIS CAMPAIGN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I fell so bad about what they have to go through every day wondering if they will have dinnerthat night .If i were them i could not stand wondering were my dad was if he wasn"t home when he usally is That just breaks my heart knowing what rolls around in there head whille they are shareing all of the food with there family.I just fell so bad thinking about that at school while I am eating lunch with all of my friend having a great time..That is what I think about the "Edge Recap"