Monday, January 19, 2009

i dream of a genie...

It's a classic question, but I always like turning it over in my mind: If you could be granted any wish, what would you wish for? The only rule: No wishing for more wishes!

I've decided that if my wish had to be purely selfish, I would wish for an amazing memory...but not a perfect memory, mind you. I would only want to remember things that are helpful because there are lots of things in my life I'm happy to forget. Anyways, I'd never forget a name and I'd probably be awesome at Trivial Pursuit. : )

If you had only one wish, what would it be?

7 comments:

Todd Iannetta said...

alright people, who would wish for an edge games victory?

Anonymous said...

I might..... but I would find a way to win, and Have something along with it, I don't know but I would have to think about it

Anonymous said...

i'd wish to never be cold again.

Anonymous said...

i would wish that i would have amazing knowledge about the Bible. I would know a lot about the Bible.

Anonymous said...

I would wish that there would be a cure for cancer because my grandpa just died from lung cancer and so many people known somwone with cancer. It is a really hard thing to watch someone slowly die of cancer right before your eyes. That is what I would wish for.

Anonymous said...

I'd wish to be part dragon or have a pet dragon. DRAGONS ROCK!

Anonymous said...

I wish TEAM TOGO will win the egde games!! :)