Monday, September 08, 2008

COW

Well, everyone, thanks for commenting on the blog. Glad I could get your attention with candy. I know many of you commented multiple times...sorry just one candy bar per student. Glad I got everyone commenting a little more. Anyway, the Comment of the Week this week goes to Mr. Zac Baker for his comment about starting to comment more. I like it Zac! Start commenting...it's the thing to do these days. Here it is...


Zac Baker said...
hey! great idea! i dont usually comment but i might now start! :)
Sat Sep 06, 08:17:00 AM

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats! :)

Anonymous said...

good job zac

Anonymous said...

greaqt job hope yyou start commenting alot like me I left 19 comments yesterday so I am going to cash in on candy sunday!


that's 20 candy bars

Anonymous said...

woooooww....todd i hope u bought alot of candy bars.......and ur not actually goin to give tht noah kid 20 bars right........well i like milky ways soooooo...u catch my drift...siiiiiiiiii yyaaaaa tomorow

Anonymous said...

that is the weirdest thing ever!