Sunday, January 21, 2007

A word about bribes

I just thought I would talk real quick about bribing me or others for Edge Games points. As you have seen, bribing is a way to get points, but the usual bribes aren't impressing me. Anyway, I have received a few emails and some notes/signs on my door. That is great, but the same old things will not get points. However, all bribes aside, the best way to get points going into the final week will be to bring friends. I want you guys to remember the purpose of this event too. Even though it is a LOT of fun and every team wants to win, remember that many new students will hear about Jesus Christ for the first time. So pray for the night and pray that some students come to know Christ this Friday night!


See you Friday!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Youre right todd, see ya friday!!!
(BAHAMAS RULE!!!)

fuhry said...

Todd,
On the subject of today's habit, I would like to say that I'd really like to have a friend I could confess things to, and who could confess things to me. I have a friend who I can confess things to- but he doesn't have anything to confess to me. He is perfect, without sin, and he died for all my sins. He made it possible to go to live eternally with him. I had a "picture" recently of myself praying to accept Jesus, and up in heaven, God smiling and scribbling my name in a big book, then going and tacking up a sign saying "Becky Fuhry" on a door, with all the angels singing. Jesus is the best friend I ever had. He didn't just say he'd die for me- he did it! He did it for everyone in the world! That's the best news ever.
-Becky Fuhry

pepsipepsipepsi

fuhry said...

Oops- I just posted a tract instead of a comment!

pepsipepsipepsi

fuhry said...

Not meaning I copied something.

pepsipepsipepsi

Anonymous said...

Do not go to the site from nicchen! It is not apropriate!

Anonymous said...

what's up with the picture???

Anonymous said...

Todd have I ever told you you have good fashion and I can tell you've been working out. I'm on team togo if you want to give us extrapoints

Anonymous said...

I think thast just fuled u out mark