Thursday, February 19, 2009

EDGE RECAP

Last night at Edge we talked about hope. My definition of hope was "wanting something that you know you are going to get." As a believer in Jesus Christ, our hope is heaven. We want it and we know we are going to get it. If you know Christ, you have a hope inside of you that no one can take away. I hope you remember that and that it changes the way you live your life today!

Don't forget, last night was the last Wednesday Edge at HCC! Next week, there will be NO EDGE, and on MARCH 4th, we will meet at the Block for the first time. For more information on The Block, CLICK HERE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have hope.

I cant wait for the block
(the link didn't work for me, just letting you know)

Todd Iannetta said...

the link works now...thanks for letting me know.

Anonymous said...

your welcome....

Anonymous said...

yeaaaaaaaaaa1